The most comfortable fully adjustable all around rock climbing harness available. New, wider Warp Strength Technology (WST) swami belt and fully-adjustable conical leg loops provide supple comfort while hanging on the wall or belaying. A stronger tie-in point adds more strength to a critical area of the harness.
- WST load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Self locking buckle
- Two drop seat buckles
- Non-structural haul loop
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Large width WST (Warp Strength Technology) swami belt
- Four gear loops
- Adjustable leg loops
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Burly Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- Vapor Mesh
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
All shipping services used by LEAFGEAR provide a tracking number and insurance for the cost of your package. In the event that multiple orders are placed with the same shipping destination and on the same account, unfortunately orders cannot be combined and will be shipped out separately.
Potential returns are only allowed within 30 days after receipt and can be sent to:
Vrije Geer 3
1066 EG Amsterdam