Exceptionally lightweight insulated mid layer that retains core warmth by blocking wind and trapping warm air next to the body, the Atom LT can also function as a wind resistant outer layer. Insulated hood adjusts to securely fit the head and face; follows side-to-side motion without obscuring peripheral vision. Media ports inside the hand pockets allow for internal routing of communication cables. When worn under personal protection equipment, comfortable side panels of breathable, stretch fabric prevent overheating and provide ease of movement.
- Coreloft™ insulation has a very high warmth-to-weight ratio and resists compacting
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology side panels are highly breathable, have excellent stretch mobility
- Insulated hood has a single pull adjuster; tightens beneath the ears to move with the head from side to side, not restricting vision; can be stowed using elastic hanger loop
- Articulation in the shoulders and elbows provides room for a full range of unrestricted motion
- Two large hand pockets with media ports to allow for internal routing of communications cables; one internal chest pocket
- Vertically routed hem drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology (side panels)
- Coreloft™ (60g/m²)
Tim 14-10-2015 19:22
Deze jas is lichtgewicht (1kg) makkelijk opvouwbaar en houdt de warmte goed vast! Heeft een paar mooie functies! Eigenlijk heb ik er niks slechts over te zeggen. Kortom een top jas van een top merk! Elke cent zeker waard!
stars based on 1
All shipping services used by LEAFGEAR provide a tracking number and insurance for the cost of your package. In the event that multiple orders are placed with the same shipping destination and on the same account, unfortunately orders cannot be combined and will be shipped out separately.
Potential returns are only allowed within 30 days after receipt and can be sent to:
Vrije Geer 3
1066 EG Amsterdam