Fast and light full GORE-TEX 3L protection intended for sustained lightweight and rapid travel. Traditional alpine design has two high crossover pockets, pit zippers for rapid heat ventilation, athletic cut to aid temperature regulation and moisture vapour transfer to the outside and a helmet compatible Storm Hood with one handed adjuster. removable harness Hemlock keeps jacket in position when wearing a harness.Features:
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro fabric is fully waterproof and windproof, and highly breathable, engineered to maintain comfort during frequent work/rest cycles
- Articulation in the shoulders and elbows provides room for a full range of unrestricted motion
- #5 Vislon WaterTight™ centre zipper with back flap is tough and easy to operate
- WaterTight™ pit zippers vent heat rapidly
- StormHood™ blocks drafts, protects neck, fits over helmet; can be stowed using elastic hanger loop
- Two chest pockets work with load carriage equipment and have media ports to allow for internal routing of communications cables; internal chest pocket
- HemLock™ removable foam inserts keep the jacket hem from riding up under a harness and hipbelt
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
• GORE–TEX® L&F 3L 30d Nylon Plain WeavePRODUCT CERTIFICATION
• GORE TOF DSP1 (MIL) Certified
All shipping services used by LEAFGEAR provide a tracking number and insurance for the cost of your package. In the event that multiple orders are placed with the same shipping destination and on the same account, unfortunately orders cannot be combined and will be shipped out separately.
Potential returns are only allowed within 30 days after receipt and can be sent to:
Vrije Geer 3
1066 EG Amsterdam