Fast and light full GORE-TEX 3L protection intended for sustained lightweight and rapid travel. Traditional alpine design has two high crossover pockets, pit zippers for rapid heat ventilation, athletic cut to aid temperature regulation and moisture vapour transfer to the outside and a helmet compatible Storm Hood with one handed adjuster. removable harness Hemlock keeps jacket in position when wearing a harness.
- MN30p-X GORE-TEX® 3L MultiCam® fabric is highly breathable to regulate moisture and temperature
- Articulation in the shoulders and elbows provides room for a full range of unrestricted motion and allows layers underneath to move freely
- #5 Vislon WaterTight™ centre zipper with back flap is tough and easy to operate in cold temperatures or with gloves; WaterTight™ pit zippers vent heat rapidly
- StormHood™ blocks drafts, protects neck, fits over helmet; can be stowed using elastic hanger loop
- Two chest pockets work with load carriage equipment and have media ports to allow for internal routing of communications cables; internal chest pocket
- HemLock™ removable foam insert keeps the jacket hem from riding up under a harness and hipbelt
- Vertically routed hem drawcord eliminates interference with duty belt
- 4x4 Velcro® identification patches
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
- MN30p-X GORE-TEX® 3L MultiCam®
All shipping services used by LEAFGEAR provide a tracking number and insurance for the cost of your package. In the event that multiple orders are placed with the same shipping destination and on the same account, unfortunately orders cannot be combined and will be shipped out separately.
Potential returns are only allowed within 30 days after receipt and can be sent to:
Vrije Geer 3
1066 EG Amsterdam